Well, I was on a break from technology and social media over the past two weeks.
For the first time since last June my husband and I had a vacation together. We got to spend time with friends and family and visit the beauty that Colorado and California has to offer. It was a well deserved and well needed getaway from the usual routine.
On this trip we got to do some of our favorite things:
- Laugh uncontrollably with our best friends
- Ski and snowboard in some of the best powder the West has to offer
- Hike the glorious hills of northern California
- Taste wine up in Sonoma County
- Sit by the fire with family
Here are a few snapshots of the trip