Yesterday was a day of experiments…
For breakfast I was craving something on the savory side so I slapped some tomato sauce on a sandwich thin and sprinkled some “fake” cheese in between the bread. When I got to work I stuck it in the microwave … and … tada! Ooey cheesy-ish goodness in the a.m.
After my successful run the day before I decided to do the following exercises at the gym and then called it a day:
Bicep curls – 3 sets of 15
Dips- 3 sets of 15
Alternating lunges – 1 min
Squats – 1 min
Burpees – 3 sets of 10
Mountain climbers – 1 min
Plust various ab exercises on the mat for another 10 minutes and 10 minutes on the stair climber to top it off.
After this hodge-podge of a workout I came home and made another experiment:
MISO TURKEY BURGERS
- Lean ground turkey
- Miso soup packets
- Green onions
- MIx together (WITH YOUR HANDS – that’s the best part) chopped green onions, 2 packets of miso soup mix and lean ground turkey
- Let it sit in the fridge for at least 10 minutes to set up
- Roll meat into 2″sized balls and flatten a little bit
- Sear both sides in a pan and finish in a 400 degree oven for 10 -15 minutes
- Serve with fixings of your choosing
We had a surprise guest for dinner and even though these were a first attempt everyone at the table agreed that they were delicious!
Shout out to my favorite (and only) sister Avery and her friends who follow my blog!