I can walk again! Before I would call it hobbling and yesterday I was actually able to walk around with only mild discomfort 🙂 Reading on the bike was part of the morning routine to loosen up a bit and then a met a college friend for a nice lunch out.
Because I was tossing and turning from the pain I would hardly call what I did sleeping, so I spent most of the early morning watching Downton Abbey and then the evening was filled with the United States of Tara – where would I be without Netflix Instant?
I thought I would take a moment to share 12 random facts with all of you – feel free to share some answers of your own:
1. I have one younger sister
2. I love ketchup – on anything and everything!
3. I lived in Australia for a bit
4. I do not have a middle name
5. Peanut butter and banana is my favorite food
6. I was born and raised in Princeton, NJ
7. I used to play lacrosse
8. I bungee-jumped in New Zealand
9. I absolutely hate raisins, the golden ones are the worst
10. I am a huge dog person, but I would still cuddle with a cat
11. I’ve only been blogging since January 2012
12. I know how to drive a manual car
Happy Sunday – enjoy the oscars!
One thought on “On the mend”
You forgot to mention that you were the first kid in your class to learn how to blow your nose!!